Workshop Science Graphics
The workshop addresses scholars as well as scientists from the medical and natural sciences interested in science graphics (diagrams, data presentation) with an additional focus on scientific illustrations. The production of such illustrations using vector graphics will be an important part of the workshop’s hands-on section. Furthermore, we will have a short look at 3D-modelling and animation.
The workshop comprises two half-day sessions (3.5–4 hours each) and will be conducted in English language.
- How to organize the production of a scientific illustration?
- Basic rules of graphics design
- How to deal with colours?
- Some basic rules for bitmaps
- Vector graphics
- Introduction into 3D-graphics and animation
In case you are interested in participating in a workshop, just send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).